9.12.08

Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself

Welcome to The In Word.

So a little about me... I'm a 32-year-old single dad of a 3-year-old, the lover of a 31-year-old, the baby daddy of a 36-year-old, the child of a 66-year-old and a 68-year-old, the acquaintance of many, a friend of few, and 1 bad son of a gun. I like to consider myself somewhat of a neo-renaissance man. I've been an engineer, a writer, a director, a marketer, a producer, a teacher, a consultant, a real estate agent, an actor, an elected government official, a property manager, a musician, an athlete, an asshole, an inspiration, a student, and any mix you can think of within all of these.

What I plan to do with this blog, who knows. I think it'll be fun that we all watch it grow together. Plus I think I just might have a lot to say. I hope my life and experience sheds a light for all those who read it. But whatever it becomes, I promise it will be interesting. Whether it's outlandishly entertaining and funny, meaningful and insightful, personal and pathetic, or even weirdly complicated. Either way, I hope you get it, and I hope you enjoy it.

Until next time, peace and fish grease (in a crisco can on the stove)...

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite for now.. I'm sure you'll come up with something that will knock me off my feet lol...

    ReplyDelete